Keto Steak & Eggs with Seared Tomatoes
Nutrition per serving: Calories: 306, Fat 17g, Protein 32g, Carbs 7g
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 500 g thin steak
- Salt and black pepper
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat
- Season the steak with salt and pepper.
- Cook the steak, 4 to 5 minutes each side.
- Remove from skillet and let rest for 5 minutes, then slice
- Add the tomatoes to the skillet cut-side down, cook until browned, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add oil to the skillet, and cook the eggs covered to your desired doneness, 2 to 4 minutes
- Sprinkle the tomatoes and eggs with the oregano and salt and pepper.
- Serve with the steak.